Book a Test to Release
In order to come out of quarantine early you may need a Covid-19 Test to Release certificate. It typically takes 12-18 hours to process samples from the time they reach the lab.Book Now
We deliver swab sample packs to all UK postcodes. Packs include all returns packaging and prepaid return postage labels.
Sample collection video call
Book a video call with one of our remote nurses who will guide you through collecting your sample in the correct way.
You will receive a notification with your test result as soon as your sample has been analysed in the lab.
Test result certificates
We can send your results certificate to the email address of your choice.
Results in 12-18 hours
Results are normally issued 12 to 18 hours after receipt at the lab for analysis. Some results are processed within 12 hours, however these times are not guaranteed.
Fast track service available
A guaranteed fast track service is also available, please content email@example.com for more information
Get your life back on track with Agilis
What are the different types of COVID-19 tests?
There are two main types of test:
Antigent Test: this tests for the presence of a virus in a sample. There are ranges of tests in this category from ‘gold standard’ tests that are done by an accredited lab to more of screening solutions that require little to no equipment and are able to provide results in 8-30 minutes
Antibody Tests: this tests whether someone has developed antibodies and had the virus previously.
What does an antibody test involve?
There are two different types of Antibody tests:
1) Lab based Antibody test- a test kit is used to gather blood from a patient which is then tested in the lab. These are usually referred to as ELISA tests. They are extremely accurate and able to let you know if you had the virus and developed antibodies as a result of this.
2) Blood prick tests- these test kits can be used by trained professional to determine at point of care whether you had the virus. A small blood prick is taken and used in a cartridge to do the diagnostic.
Can you test people at my workplace?
Yes, we provide a number of solutions from regular lab based testing to developing regular screening programmes.
In the first instance we propose designing and agreeing clinical governance approach to workplace testing and then we provide a solution to support this.
Can you offer remote-only testing?
Yes, we have a number of remote solutions if you decide you only want to do ad-hoc testing.
Our tests successfully detect the current Covid-19 mutation.
Current mutation of SARS Cov-2: D614G SARS COV-2
Mutated position by SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphism)
Nucleotide change at 23,403 base of RNA from adenosine (A) to guanine (G)
Mutated at D614 on the Spike Protein (SP)
enhancing the binding affinity to ACE2 receptor
no mutation on the nucleocapid protein (NP) of Sars Cov-2
In summary, this has no impact on our ability to successfully detect Covid-19.
The Agilis Health refund policy is as follows:
- If the sample pack has not been dispatched at the time of cancellation a full refund can be offered
- If the sample pack has been dispatched, the pack can be returned and the order cancelled with a fee of £50 plus VAT being applied. The refund will be offered, minus the cancellation fee of £50 plus VAT
- Once the sample pack has been used to take a sample, or has been tampered with, full costs remain and no cancellation or refund is available.
- Where applicable, referring to the above conditions, refund amounts will appear in your bank account 7 days after receipt of the returned sealed untampered sample pack
Test to Release - when is the best time to book a test?
Please note if you are booking Test to Release, the earliest that the sample can be collected is during the course of day 5 of your quarantine, with day 1 commencing from the time that you arrive in the UK. This means that you are able to book a test on day 1 of quarantine, get pack in time and arrange a video call appointment for day 5. This would allow us to get the sample to the lab the day following your test and then issue your result typically within 12-18 hours of it getting to the lab (guaranteed within 24 hours of the sample getting to the lab).
Fit to Fly Covid-19 tests
Many governments and airlines require that a test for COVID-19 be taken prior to travelling. The rules differ by government and airline and some accept antigen tests, some only accept PCR tests and there is little consistency as to the timeline requirement for the test result, but typically it is 48-72 hours prior to travel. Please check specific requirements prior to booking the Fit to Fly test.
Where is the clinic?
Typically Agilis operates a home service. Our service includes a video call with one of our nurses that is able to guide you through the sample collection process. As such we are able to offer our service nationwide.