Occupational Health – Medicals
We understand the safety-critical importance of conductiing workplace medicals and have extensive experience in providing statutory, legislative and customised medicals for a range of industry sectors.
We ensure that employees in these safety-critical roles are fit to perform their duties, and in doing so, comply with health and safety legislation.
We deliver a full suite of medicals covering all aspects of work and role related health screening, including (but not limited to):
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Renewables, Energy & Maritime
- Driver, HGV
- Safety Critical
Agilis provides nurse and/or physician-lead medical screening dependent on indsutry and role, often linked to a full health surveillance compliance programme, delivering comprehensive medical health and wellbeing coverage for your business, or as an individual contractor.Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Occupational Health?
Occupational health (OH) supports employee wellbeing in the workplace (both physically and mentally). OH also seeks to prevent and remove ill health through the development of solutions to keep staff with health, or potential health issues at work.
Why should I have Occupational Health Services for my business?
As an employer, you are required by law to prevent physical and mental ill health in your workforce that may occur as a result of your business activities.
Some other reasons why OH is important for your business:
- Supports the management of employees who come under the Equality Act 2010 and to make reasonable adjustments
- Ensures your organisation is legally compliant.
- Proactive management of ill health and disability in the workplace
- Helps employers and employees through what can often be complex situations
- Demonstrates to employees that the organisation wants to make adjustments for ill health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Identifies and manages workplace risks
Why Choose Agilis Health as an Occupational Health provider?
At Agilis, we offer a comprehensive mix of services that gives you the flexibility to choose the support that meets the ongoing and changing needs of your organisation.
We are aware of the legal side of your business and have the expertise to understand how to streamline compliance with commercial needs, as well as remove the complexities, taking full ownership of your OH requirements and helping you to focus on the important day-to-day running of your business.