We will work with you to assess and provide impartial and professional advice on any absenteeism and support your employees in getting back to work as quickly as possible.
Our absence management strategies focus on early interventions and will help your business:
- Reduce levels of absence
- Cut the cost of absence to your business
- Drive up productivity and decrease distruption
- Create greater engagement and motivation amongst employees
- Enable employees to return to work sooner
How we do it
We conduct data gathering and analysis on common reasons for absence at work.
We then use this data to create an action plan to reduce workplace absenteeism that focusses on:
- Support structure
- Communications and engagement strategies
- Creating a highly accessible support network for employees to utilise
- Rehabilitation – approximately 70% of all sickness absence is due to psychological ill health or musculoskeletal disorders.
We provide on-site or remote resource to support physio at work through innovative digital solutions powered by PhysioMedics.Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Occupational Health?
Occupational health (OH) supports employee wellbeing in the workplace (both physically and mentally). OH also seeks to prevent and remove ill health through the development of solutions to keep staff with health, or potential health issues at work.
Why should I have Occupational Health Services for my business?
As an employer, you are required by law to prevent physical and mental ill health in your workforce that may occur as a result of your business activities.
Some other reasons why OH is important for your business:
- Supports the management of employees who come under the Equality Act 2010 and to make reasonable adjustments
- Ensures your organisation is legally compliant.
- Proactive management of ill health and disability in the workplace
- Helps employers and employees through what can often be complex situations
- Demonstrates to employees that the organisation wants to make adjustments for ill health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Identifies and manages workplace risks
Why Choose Agilis Health as an Occupational Health provider?
At Agilis, we offer a comprehensive mix of services that gives you the flexibility to choose the support that meets the ongoing and changing needs of your organisation.
We are aware of the legal side of your business and have the expertise to understand how to streamline compliance with commercial needs, as well as remove the complexities, taking full ownership of your OH requirements and helping you to focus on the important day-to-day running of your business.